Baby Proof Window Lock
The Baby Proof Window Lock is a cable restrictor that has been specifically designed to reduce the risk of accidental falls from windows or sliding doors. Once the device is installed the cable length of 18cm (ca be made shorter by installing 2 components further apart) restricts the window from opening completely, preventing small children from climbing through and incurring possible injury and trauma.
- Cable Length: 180 mm (can be made shorter depending on where the two parts are installed on the window frame)
- Universal Key lockable.
- Available in black only.
- Metal Self Drilling Screws Included. Can also be pop riveted into Aluminium frames.
- QTY: 1 Pack | 2 Pack OR 4 Pack
*Scroll down for more info and installation instructions*
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R85 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
Baby Proof Window Lock Product Features:
- Cable Length: 180mm (can be shorter when 2 components are installed further apart)
- Key lockable. Product supplied with 1 universal key per lock.
- Available in black only
- This product can be fitted to all types of windows – whether they are wooden, uPVC, aluminium, steel or composite construction, as long as one can install using screws or a pop rivet gun.
- WARNING! When installing this product be careful not to drill into the glass that might be inside the frame.
- Product includes Metal Self Drilling Screws – refer to image below.
- The Baby Proof Window Lock is a key-lockable device that is strong and provides a permanently-fixed cable solution.
- Both cable and lock should be fitted with screws or pop riveted (self drilling metal screws included) of a suitable size and design for the individual window construction.
- Key must be kept safe and out of the reach of children.
Follow the link below for more safety tips on:
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety window and door products.
1 Pack, 2 Pack, 4 Pack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.