All goods sold and services rendered by BABY PROOF for and on behalf of the client are subject to the following terms and conditions as fully set out hereunder.
By signing at the bottom of the page in the space provided, you are confirming that you have read the contents, fully understood the conditions and irrevocably agree to be bound by them.
- No safety device or environmental modification installed or provided by BABY PROOF shall act as a substitute for an informed caregiver. Adult supervision is always a prerequisite when infants and children are present, with or without BABY PROOFING. Safety products installed by BABY PROOF can only be regarded as a supplementary measure in an attempt to guard against circumstances or dangers that are reasonably foreseeable.
- All toxic and other dangerous substances, including objects with sharp edges, pointed objects, glass objects and pot plants should always be placed in areas inaccessible to small children.
- BABY PROOF will not be held liable for any product related faults or defective goods. BABY PROOF only uses the best products available and should any material defect arise then BABY PROOF must be informed accordingly. We will then take the matter up with the manufacturer. All product guarantees and disclaimers relating to the products in issue are listed at the bottom of this document.
- BABY PROOF will provide a written report and recommendation once an inspection of the premises to be childproofed has taken place and will provide a quotation for the full contract price including the supply and installation of products, which BABY PROOF in its opinion deems necessary to create a save environment.
- Any alteration or deviation from the recommended installation may result in a reduction of the protection afforded by the childproofing system installed by BABY PROOF.
- Any additional items and installations that may be necessary to complete childproofing of the premises after or during the initial installation will be charged for and invoiced accordingly.
- Installation will take place within seven (7) working days after full payment of the product has cleared in BABY PROOF’s bank account. The balance of the contract price must be settled after the installation has taken place and once all products have been installed and operational methods have been discussed (Final payment can be made via EFT).
- The payment of the full contract price shall indicate your satisfaction with the product and the installation as carried out by BABY PROOF and no refunds will be considered thereafter.
- All quotes shall be valid for a period of two (2) weeks whereafter the prices as quoted are subject to change.
- BABY PROOF will not be held liable for any damages or injuries suffered for any reason howsoever, arising and the client assumes all risks arising out of the installation of the childproofing system.
- All additional call-outs fourteen (14) days after the final completion of the installation will be charged for at R 450,00 for the first hour or any portion thereof and R 250,00 for every hour or portion thereof thereafter. Any products that need to be replaced due to misuse or failure to adhere to the manufacturer’s instructions will be charged for accordingly.
- All products installed shall be left to set for twenty-four (24) hours after installation to allow for all adhesives to properly set.
- All installations carried out by BABY PROOF are done strictly according to the manufacturer’s instructions together with all adhesives supplied with the product. Installations are carried out with a view to causing as minimal damage to existing installations as possible and where deemed suitable, double-sided adhesive tape will be utilized to avoid hardware mounting.
- BABY PROOF’s liability for any defective goods shall be limited solely to the replacement of the defective goods if proven defective. Any damage to the product due to the misuse by the client will be for the client’s own expense should replacement be required.
- BABY PROOF reserves the right to add to, delete or change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are legally binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns and governed by and construed in accordance with the law.
- These Terms and Conditions will not be assignable or transferable by you without the prior written consent of BABY PROOF.
- These Terms and Conditions (including all of the policies and other agreements described in these Terms and Conditions, which are hereby incorporated herein by this reference) contain the entire understanding of the parties regarding their subject matter and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between the parties regarding their subject matter.
- No failure or delay by BABY PROOF in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms and Conditions will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other such right, power, or privilege.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed be severed from the balance of these Terms and Conditions and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provision.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS PER MANUFACTURER’S WEBSITE:
Dreambaby® by Tee-Zed Products Pty LTD:
Safety 1st® by Dorel Juvenile Group, Inc.
BABY PROOF RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY: