Secure Self Adhesive Window Lock
The Self Adhesive Window Lock is a cable restrictor that has been specifically designed to reduce the risk of accidental falls from windows.
*Scroll down for more information*
Self Adhesive Window Lock Features:
- Easy to install – no drilling required.
- Once the device is installed the steel cable restricts the window from opening completely, preventing small children from climbing through and incurring possible injury and trauma.
- Cable Length: 180mm (can be made shorter on placement)
- Key lockable.
- Colours Available: Black or White*
- Strong and durable construction.
- Secures easily with super-strong adhesive tape.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Allow 24hrs drying time for the adhesive tape to set properly.
***Disclaimer: Key must be kept safe and out of the reach of children.
Size of Window Lock Components:
Self Adhesive Window Lock Installation Instructions
(CLICK HERE to download and print instructions)
(Kindly read through before starting the installation process. This is an Adult Only installation process.)
- Children must supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you are happy with the placement.
- You can manipulate the length of the cable by placing the 2 components circled in the image below further apart on the frame of the window or the window itself.
- The further apart you place them the narrower the window can open when locked.
- VERY IMPORTANT! Use the adhesive primer/promoter that comes with the window lock. Apply to the area BEFORE sticking the product down.
- Remove film from self adhesive tape and stick it down. Push it down for a couple of seconds making sure all air bubbles are out
- Don’t touch the adhesive tape with your fingers as it will compromise the stickiness.
- Once installed, deactivate and allow the double-sided tape to set for at least 24hrs before tugging and testing it.
- After the setting period is over give it a good tug to test if the product is safe and secure
- Clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging.
- Store the methylated spirits out of reach or in a child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to other occupants.
- Keep key safe and out of the reach of children.
Follow the link below for more safety tips:
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety window and door products.