Baby Safety Furniture Door Drawer Lock
Our Baby Safety Furniture Door Drawer Lock prevents toddlers from getting into cupboards, cabinets and drawers that may contain harmful products. Protects slamming fingers.
Ideally, we like to use the Magnetic Child Locks (not visible from the outside), however sometimes the space inside the drawer/cabinet is limited and can only fit a lock that must be placed on the outside.
- QTY PER PACK: 1 Unit
- Colour: Black or White
Shipped and at your door in 1-2 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R75 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info and installation instructions
Baby Safety Furniture Door Drawer Lock Product Features:
Baby Safety Furniture Door Drawer Lock helps prevent access to drawers and cabinets where dangerous items are stored. Also prevents slamming little fingers.
- Colour: Black OR White
- Suitable for cabinets and drawers
- Strong and durable construction.
- Secures easily with super-strong adhesive tape.
- Easy to install with fast and efficient swivel mechanism and easy rotation.
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A cloth to clean the area and dry it afterwards
- A lighter to heat double sided tape slightly before applying.
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting)
*This is an adult only installation*
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver.
- Before installing: Ensure you and your family are happy with the placement (repositioning it later will cause the adhesion to weaken.)
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is clean and dry before you apply the product.
- Then remove the film from double sided tape.
- And try not touching the double-sided tape with your fingers as this will compromise the stickiness of the tape.
- Once installed, turn to the unlocked position, to allow the double-sided tape to set for at least 24 hrs before operating or tugging to test it.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging
- Store the methylated spirits out of reach or in a child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to other occupants.
CLICK HERE for more Childproof Locks and Latches