Baby Safety Silicone Corner Guards
Baby Safety Silicone Corner Guards are made with strong, durable, soft silicone padding, designed to protect your baby from sharp corners.
- Available Pack sizes: 4 Pack | 8 Pack | 16 Pack
- Size of each corner: Diameter of 2.5 x 2.5cm | Height: 2cm
***Safety Tip: Can also be installed upside down for corners on higher tables, where the sharp corner is facing down.
Shipped and at your door in 1-2 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R75 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info, including installation instructions and how to use.
Baby Safety Silicone Corner Guards Product Features
Size: Diameter of 2.5 x 2.5cm | Height: 2cm
Material: Non-toxic Silicone
Application: Double sided clear adhesive tape included. Or use Pratley Quickset – Clear Glue for a more permanent application (Not included)
- Design to protect babies and toddlers from sharp corners
- *Safety Tip: Install the corner guard upside down for corners on higher tables, where the sharp corner is facing down.
Baby Safety Silicone Corner Guards Installation Instructions:
You will need:
- Use Methylated Spirits to clean the area where the product will be fitted.
- A cloth to clean the area
- The product comes with double sided tape, however in my experience, it is advisable to rather use Pratley Quickset – Clear Glue for a more permanent application (Not included)
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting the installation process)
- Children must be supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you and your family are happy with the placement (repositioning it later will cause the adhesion to weaken.)
*Safety Tip: Install the corners upside down for corners on higher tables, where the sharp corner is facing down.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits. Area must be completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape.
- Apply a VERY small amount (pinky-nail size) clear silicone sealant or pratley quickset glue on the inside corner of the corner guard (optional)
- Place the corner guard on the danger corner and position into place.
- Allow 2 hours for the clear silicone sealant to set properly, this will vary depending on the sealant purchased.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding any packaging and placing the methylated spirits out of reach or in an already child proofed cabinet.
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to remove double sided tape easily and effectively|
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety corner and edge guards.
4 Pack, 8 Pack, 12 Pack, 16 Pack