Baby Proof Corner Locks
Our Baby Proof Corner Locks help prevent baby from getting into corner cabinets and drawers that may be harmful – also prevents slamming little fingers
- QTY per Pack: 2 x Corner Cabinet/Drawer Locks
- Colour: White
*Scroll down for more info and installation instructions.*
Baby Proof Corner Locks Product Features:
- Baby Proof Corner Locks are ideal for corner cabinets and drawers.
- Easy to install.
- Strong and durable construction.
- Secures easily with super-strong adhesive tape.
- Easy for adult to open with one handed operation.
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A cloth to clean the area and dry it afterwards
- A lighter to heat double sided tape slightly before applying.
Steps to install:
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you are happy with the placement. (repositioning it later will cause the adhesion to weaken.)
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape and use a lighter to heat the double-sided tape, this is a trick that makes it extra sticky so that it adheres properly.
- Mount the end, with the release button, to the side of the cupboard, while the other end, without release button, is mounted to the front of the drawer itself. *Ensure that the correct position has been chosen as repositioning later will cause the adhesion to weaken.*
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 24 hours before operating.
- To open, press the release button and pull the drawer out. When pushing the drawer closed, the latch will automatically lock when two parts make contact.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging.
- Store the methylated spirits out of reach, or in a child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to other occupants.
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to remove double sided tape easily and effectively|
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety locks and latches.