Door Lever Lock
This door handle lock was designed to fit most handles with a really simple installation. Your door handle can be child proofed in seconds.
- Shipped and at your door in 1-2 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R75 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
5 in stock
Door Lever Lock Product Features:
- Deter children from opening doors with a door lever lock.
- Prevents access to rooms in the house that aren’t baby proofed without using keys for every door. For example: store rooms, pantries, offices, spare rooms.
- Safety Tip: Keys should never be left in the key hole as they can become a choking hazard as well as being covered in germs.
- Compatible with most standard door handles
- Ideal for baby proofing and even pet proofing.
- Lock and unlock by pressing the buttons
- Easy installation, do drilling required
- Strong 3M adhesive tape is provided.
- Sleek universal design
- Colour: Available in white only
How to use:
To lock and unlock, push the buttons, top or bottom and swing the arms to the locked and unlocked positions.
Door Lever Lock Installation Instructions:
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits
- A dry, clean cloth.
- A Pencil
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting)
This is an adult only installation.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is clean and dry before you apply the product.
- Rotate the lock arms to the side locked position before trying to position.
- Place the lock behind the door handle as high as it can go underneath the handle. Before sticking down, move the lock arms open ensuring the lock can unlock when necessary, and move easily.
- Once the lock is positioned, draw a small pencil mark underneath to use as a place-marker for the next step.
- Peel and stick.
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 24 hours before operating.
- Clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging.
- Store the methylated spirits out of reach, or in a child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to other occupants.
CLICK HERE for more sliding door/standard door safety products.
Visit my blog for more Tips on How to Child Proof your Home