Baby Proof Toilet Brush Velcro Latch 2 Pack
The Baby Proof Toilet Brush Velcro Latch is a simple yet effective way to secure the toilet brush in its holder. You will however first need to purchase a toilet brush that is stored away in its own holder/container (as per the product pics.)
Product includes: 2 x Velcro Strips (one for each side) with Adhesive ready to stick down. Baby Proofs one Toilet Brush with holder only.
*Scroll down for more info and installation instructions.*
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
9 in stock
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A cloth to clean and dry the area.
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting)
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape and stick down as per image below.
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 48 hours before operating.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging and placing the methylated spirits out of reach or in an already child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to everyone who might need to access the toilet brush.
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler bathroom safety products.
Baby Proof SA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Remove Double Sided Tape
6 Easy Options to Remove Double Sided Tape
- Please keep children away whilst performing any of these removal techniques. *Ensure all products used below are stored away after use, in a childproof cabinet or storage unit.
- Applying a bit of heat (with a lighter or hair dryer) to any of these options to remove stubborn self adhesive tape will speed up the process (perhaps even take it off completely by rubbing the surface with your thumb just after the heat has been applied)
Double sided tape is a very useful product to have around the home, but successfully removing it can prove to be a real problem. The best method of removing double sided tape will depend on the type of surface it’s stuck to, and may require a little trial and error. Keep reading for some helpful suggestions on how to remove double sided tape.
OPTION 1 (2 Quick Steps)
Spray the affected area with Shield Engine Cleaner (Solvent Based) and leave for 5-10 min. (Available at Builders Warehouse and other leading retailers in the car care section)
Heat slightly with a lighter or hair dryer & peel/rub off OR use an old clean cloth to remove stubborn residue. If there is still some residue left, repeat above or use methylated spirits or lemon essential oil available at Clicks or any other pharmacy.