Baby Proof Toilet Brush Velcro Latch 2 Pack
The Baby Proof Toilet Brush Velcro Latch is a simple way to secure the toilet brush in its holder. Includes: 2 x Velcro Strips (one for each side)
…Scroll down for more information
Shipped and at your door in 1-2 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R75 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions may vary
5 in stock
Baby Proof Toilet Brush Velcro Latch Product Features:
- Prevents toddlers from getting access to the toilet brush
- Can also be used to prevent little one’s from getting into the bathroom dustbin
- Easy to install
- Material: Velcro
- Colour: White
Baby Proof Toilet Brush Installation Instructions:
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A cloth to clean and dry the area.
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through instructions before starting)
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape and stick down as per image below:
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 24 hours before operating.
- Clean up afterwards discarding of any packaging.
- Store the methylated spirits out of reach, or in a child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to other occupants.
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler bathroom safety products.
It only takes 2.5 cm of water for a child to drown. Never leave a child unattended around any water.
Do no leave your child unsupervised in the bathroom. Make sure you accompany them into the bathroom every time to prevent injuries.
- The easiest way to prevent a bathroom injury is to make sure your child can’t get in there without you! Install a door lever lock on the outside
CLICK HERE for tips on how to child proof your bathroom
Baby Proof SA