Sliding Door Transfer Stickers
Ideal for preventing dangerous accidents that can happen when a child or adult runs into a closed sliding glass door. Glass Door Transfer Stickers are visible from both sides of the door helping children realize the doors are closed.
*Easy to apply. Scroll down for instructions.*
✓ 2 x sheets per pack
✓ 3 x diamond (sandblasted effect) patterns per sheet.
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2 days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
Sliding Door Transfer Stickers Product Features:
- 2 x sheets per pack
- 3 x diamond (sandblasted effect) patterns per sheet.
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits OR Benzene
- A dry clean cloth
- Clean your window/sliding door before applying, ensuring the glass surface is dry.
- Use a koki pen/or permanent marker to draw a straight guideline indicating where you would like the top of the diamond shapes to go. (Tip: Place at a height equal to OR higher than 75cm and less than 1,2m)
- Find the center of the glass and also mark this. The center diamond must line up with the center of the glass.
- Position the sheet/strip on the inside of the window/sliding door under your guideline with prestik, ensuring the diamond shapes are in a straight line and the centers are aligned. Stand back to double check if it it looks straight.
- Rub the transfer stickers with a dry cloth, so that when you pull the slightly transparent side off, the shapes stick to this side (the slightly transparent side.)
- Once you have lifted/peeled off this side completely you are ready to apply it to the glass surface.
- Place the strip just under the guideline you drew earlier, placing the center down first, slowly rub the diamond shapes from the middle outward ensuring there are minimal bubbles.
- Once you have all 3 diamond shapes stuck down, rub again,
- Slowly peel off the transparent sheet, allowing the sandblasted diamond shapes to stay behind on the glass.
- Use the Methylated Spirits OR Benzene and cloth to remove the guideline
- Good Job! Now stand back and admire your work! Your child will now be protected from running into a closed sliding door.
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to remove double sided tape easily and effectively|