Safety 1st 28cm Gate Extension
Safety 1st gate extensions can be used to extend the standard sized Safety 1st U-Pressure Fit Autoclose Doorway Gate up to 136cm
Shipped and at your door in 1-2 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R75 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info and installation instructions
2 in stock
Safety 1st 28cm Gate Extension Product Features:
The Safety 1st 28cm Gate Extension works in conjunction with the Safety 1st U-Pressure Fit Autoclose Doorway Gate to extend the width of the gate for wider openings. By using the correct extensions, one can extend the Standard gate up to 136cm
- Extension Sizes available for Safety 1st Gates: 7cm | 14cm | 28cm
- WARNING! It is advisable to only use one extension per side.
The configuration for each safety gate is shown on the packaging or in the enclosed instruction manual OR Download Instructions
Important before purchasing any gate:
- Take accurate measurements.
- Remember to take the skirting into account.
- The maximum adjustable size of the gate includes the tension knobs on the sides used to pressure mount the gate.
Useful Articles to read before purchasing your gate/s and extension/s:
Use Safety 1st Y-Spindle Banister Adaptors to pressure mount gate against a pole
*Tip: One set of 2 is required per pole/side
Extra precautions to consider:
1. Additional support for gates on the floor
Supporting extra wide gates that have extensions on the floor (on either side) so they don’t shift is important. To do this, I use foam sealant tape available in the shop section here available per meter or in 10m rolls.
2. Glow in the Dark Tape for Stairs and Baby Gates
- Size: 10mm thick and 25mm wide
- Available per running meter – CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
- The neon glow feature gives you a quick heads up to step over the horizontal bar found at the bottom of pressure mounted baby gates, especially in the dark.
WATCH VIDEO ON HOW TO INSTALL
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety gates, extensions and playpens.
Visit my blog for more Tips on How to Child Proof your Home