Helps prevent baby from getting into the refrigerator. Refrigerators contain products that may be harmful to small children i.e.plastic, glass, medicines & alcohol
- Colour: White
- Pack sizes available: Single | 2 Pack | 4 Pack
- Material: Plastic
Shipped and at your door in 2 days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info and installation instructions.*
Refrigerator Latch Product Features:
- Colour: White
- Size: 6cm*6.5cm
- Main Function: Helps prevent baby from getting into the refrigerator. Refrigerators contain products that may be harmful to small children i.e.plastic, glass, medicines & alcohol
How to use: Pinch side clips simultaneously, whilst opening the door. Two hands required.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING:
- Not suitable for drawers or cupboards
- Gap between the door and refrigerator must be equal to OR less than 1,5cm for the lock to fit properly.
- Fridge door must be flush with the refrigerator. If not refer to this alternative lock: Multi Purpose Latch
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A cloth to clean the area
- A lighter to heat double sided tape before applying.
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting)
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you and your family are happy with the placement.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape and use a lighter to heat the double-sided tape, this is a trick that makes it extra sticky so that it adheres properly.
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 48 hours before operating.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging and placing the methylated spirits out of reach or in an already child proofed cabinet.
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 24 hours before operating.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to everyone who might need to access the cupboard or appliance where the product has been installed.
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to remove double sided tape easily and effectively|
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety locks and latches.
Single, 2 Pack, 4 Pack