Perma Retractable Baby Pet Safety Gate
The Perma Retractable Baby Pet Safety Gate extends up to 140cm. Height: 80cm. Manufactured with protective UV-Resistant mesh. Scroll down for more info…
- Shipped and at your door in 1-2 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R75 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
1 in stock
The Perma Retractable Baby Pet Safety Gate has no base bar, providing a clear pathway for stairs.
What if there is a Skirting at the bottom?
Product comes with wall spacer shimms used to make up the space between the top mounting bracket and the wall, relative to the bottom mounting bracket and the skirting so that the gate is straight and installed correctly. Refer to image below:
Perma Retractable Baby Pet Safety Gate Product Features:
- Extends up to 140cm (Max Width)
- Gate Height: 80cm. Max Height need on wall to mount the gate: 86cm
- Manufactured with protective UV-Resistant mesh, suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- It includes all components for easy installation – screws, catch mounts, wall spacer shims for the skirtings/baseboards
- Has a two-way locking mechanism and easily retracts when not in use.
- Easy operation and also excellent for pets.
- Fairly Easy to install – wall mounting kit and templates are also included.
- *Hardware Mounted i.e. Must be drilled into the wall*
- Suitable for use with children between the ages of 6 to 24 months, or small to medium sized pets.
- Suitable for doorways, hallways and stairs.
Baby Safety Gates, Extensions and Playpens are a convenient, safe and cost effective way to protect your children and pets from injury around the home, especially stairways, kitchens and outdoor exits. By installing gates or playpens in suitable areas, one can create child/pet safe zones, as opposed to baby proofing the entire house at once.
Disclaimer: Never leave children unattended, this product is not a substitute for adult supervision.
Installation Instructions & Video:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Printable Installation Instructions
Video Credit: Perma Child Safety™
Use soft damp cloth to wipe any scuffs or marks, dry after cleaning. Do not use chemical or abrasive cleaners.