Perma Foam Corner Protectors
Perma Foam Corner Protectors are designed to fit over most table and countertop corners with sharp edges, to prevent small children from injuries. Extra thick foam cushioning to protect against impacts.
Multi-purpose corner guards that are the perfect density to best protect your loved ones.
Made from eco-friendly raw material, non toxic, 6P free, heavy metal free and fire retardant.
*Passed EU and US flammability tests.
- Easy to attach with self-adhesive tape. Strong adhesion and easy to clean.
- Pack includes: 4 x Perma Corner Guards
- Colour: Beige (as per pics)
- Size: Length and Width: 6cm | Height: 3.5cm
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info
11 in stock
Perma Foam Corner Protectors Installation Method:
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be fitted.
- A cloth to clean the area
- The product comes with double sided tape, however in my experience, it is advisable to reinforce the tape with clear silicone sealant available in a tube that you can get from any hardware (Not provided/included.)
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting the installation process)
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you and your family are happy with the placement.
***Important Safety Tip: Can also be installed upside down for corners on higher tables, where the sharp corner is facing down.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape.
- Apply a small amount of clear silicone sealant on the inside corner of the corner guard
- Place the corner guard on the danger corner and position into place.
- Allow 24 hours for the clear silicone sealant/self adhesive tape to set properly, this will vary depending on the sealant purchased.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding any packaging and placing the methylated spirits out of reach or in an already child proofed cabinet.
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to remove double sided tape easily and effectively|