Mombella Corner and Edge Guard
Our Mombella Corner and Edge Guard is the perfect density to best protect your loved ones. Made from eco-friendly raw material, non-toxic, 6P free, heavy metal free and fire retardant.
*Scroll down for more information*
Shipped and at your door in 1-2 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R75 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
4 in stock
Mombella Corner and Edge Guard Product Features:
- Multi-purpose edge corner guards that are of perfect density to best protect your loved ones. Made from eco-friendly raw material, non-toxic, 6P free, heavy metal free and fire retardant.
- Passed EU and US flammability tests. Easy to attach with unique Mombella tape, strong adhesion and easy to clean.
- Size: 30 x 30 x 4880 mm.
- Pack includes: 4 corner guards & 4.8m roll of edge guard.
- Available Colours: Brown ONLY
Mombella Corner and Edge Guards Installation Instructions:
NB: BEFORE INSTALLING ALLOW THE EDGE GUARD TO HANG OUT ON THE WASHING LINE (IN THE SUN) FOR A DAY OR ROLL IT THE OTHER WAY AND PLACE BETWEEN TWO HEAVY OBJECTS (This is to straighten the edge guard so it doesn’t curl up when you stick it down and pull lose from the surface)
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be fitted.
- A cloth to clean the area
- FOR HIGH TRAFFIC AREAS: The product comes with double sided tape, however in my experience, it is advisable to reinforce the tape with clear silicone sealant available in a tube that you can get from any hardware or leading grocery store (Not included.)
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting the installation process)
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape.
- Apply a small amounts of clear silicone sealant on the inside corner of the corner guard and edge guard
- Place the corners and edge guard on the dangerous areas and corners and position into place.
- Allow 24 hours for the clear silicone sealant/self adhesive to set properly, this will vary depending on the sealant purchased.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding any packaging.
- Store the methylated spirits out of reach, or in a child proofed cabinet.
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to remove double sided tape easily and effectively|
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to stubborn silicone easily and effectively|
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety corner and edge guards.
Visit my blog for more Tips on How to Child Proof your Home