Magni-Locks for Cabinets 8 Locks 2 Keys
Helps prevent baby from getting into cupboards as well as preventing slamming little fingers when attempting to open cupboards without ruining the outside aesthetics of your cabinetry.
Available in different pack sizes and combinations – scroll down to view Related Products
2 Locks + 1 Key | 4 Locks + 1 Key | 8 Locks + 2 Keys
Important Notice before you buy:
- The magni-lock for cupboards is designed to fit into most standard cupboards/cabinets, however NB! Inspect your Cupboard /Cabinet to make sure that there is a ‘roof’ for the catch part of the lock to be installed – scroll down for a more detailed image showing specifications
- *NOT SUITABLE FOR CUPBOARDS/CABINETS WITH METAL DOORS, EXTERIORS OR METAL INSIDE.
Special Feature: The lock has a disable feature. Locks are not visible from outside the cupboard.
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info, including installation video with installation instructions and how to use.*
Magni-Lock for Cabinets Product Features:
*NOT SUITABLE FOR CABINETS WITH METAL INTERIORS AND EXTERIORS. Refer to image*
- Colour: Off White
Material: Non-toxic PS plastic.
- Main Function: Helps prevent baby from getting into cupboards as well as preventing slamming little fingers when attempting to open cupboards.
- The Magni Lock is super strong and robust enough to withstand the superior strength of the most determined toddler.
- The system is very easy to use. When installed inside a cupboard, the lock will automatically lock the cupboard when you close it. To open, simply touch the magnetic key against the front of the door.
- The lock is fitted inside the cupboard or drawer and is completely concealed within the cupboard or drawer. No more child locks on the outside of your cabinets spoiling the beauty of your home.
- The Magni Lock keeps cupboard doors tightly shut so there are no pinched fingers.
- Easy installation method (see videos below) requires no tools or drilling, therefore causing no damage to cupboards. A high bond double-sided tape is included with the locks. This tape is strong enough to withstand great force but is easy to remove once the locks are no longer needed.
- Both the cupboard and drawer locks have a disable feature. A simple switch that deactivates the Magni Lock, allowing you to open and close your cupboards and drawers in the normal manner when they are no longer needed. This feature may also be useful in cases when the children are out of the house for the weekend, for example. The Magni lock is the ideal childproofing product for grandparents, as the locks can be disabled while the grandchildren aren’t around and are only enabled when the grandchildren are visiting.
- One lock is required for each cupboard, but one magni-key will open all cupboards. It is suggested that you purchase one key for each room that you are childproofing to avoid having to carry the key from room to room.
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A cloth to clean the area
Watch video on how to install below:
IMPORTANT: Leave adhesive to set for at least 48 hours before operating.
Watch video on how to use below:
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to remove double sided tape easily and effectively|
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety locks and latches.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.