Magni-Lock for Drawers 4 Locks 1 Key
Helps prevent baby from getting into drawers as well as preventing slamming little fingers when attempting to open drawers without ruining the outside aesthetics of your furniture.
Available in different pack sizes and combinations – scroll down to view Related Products
2 Locks + 1 Key | 4 Locks + 1 Key | 8 Locks + 2 Keys
Special Feature: The lock has a disable feature. Locks are not visible from outside the drawer.
Important Notice before you buy:
- The drawer lock is designed to fit into most standard drawers, where the gap between the drawer and the inner edge of the drawer carcass is at least 12.5mm and not bigger than 16mm and is specifically designed for use on drawers with sliders at the bottom.
- *NOT SUITABLE FOR DRAWERS WITH METAL INTERIORS AND EXTERIORS. Refer to image in the information section further down below.*
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info, including installation video with installation instructions and how to use.*
Magni-Lock for Drawers Product Features:
*NOT SUITABLE FOR DRAWERS WITH METAL INTERIORS AND EXTERIORS. Refer to image
*If you have drawers with metal sides, you can use this alternative Magnetic Child Lock. CLICK HERE to follow the link to this product – refer to image below.
- Colour: Off White
- Material: Non-toxic PS plastic.
- Main Function: Helps prevent baby from getting into drawers as well as preventing slamming little fingers when attempting to open drawers.
- The Magni Lock is super strong and robust enough to withstand the superior strength of the most determined toddler.
- The system is very easy to use. When installed inside a drawer, the lock will automatically lock the drawer when you close it. To open, simply touch the magnetic key against the front of the drawer.
- The lock is fitted inside the drawer and is completely concealed within the drawer. No more child locks on the outside of your cabinets/drawers spoiling the beauty of your home.
- The Magni Lock keeps drawers tightly shut so there are no pinched fingers.
- Easy installation method (see videos below) requires no tools or drilling, therefore causing no damage to drawers. A high bond double-sided tape is included with the locks. This tape is strong enough to withstand great force but is easy to remove once the locks are no longer needed.
- Both the cupboard and drawer locks have a disable feature. A simple switch that deactivates the Magni Lock, allowing you to open and close your cupboards and drawers in the normal manner when they are no longer needed. This feature may also be useful in cases when the children are out of the house for the weekend, for example. The Magni lock is the ideal childproofing product for grandparents, as the locks can be disabled while the grandchildren aren’t around and are only enabled when the grandchildren are visiting.
- The drawer lock is designed to fit into a standard drawer, where the gap between the drawer and the inner edge of the drawer carcass is at least 12.5mm and not bigger than 16mm and is specifically designed for use on drawers with sliders.
- One lock is required for each cupboard or drawer, but one magni-key will open all cupboards and drawers. It is suggested that you purchase one key for each room that you are childproofing to avoid having to carry the key from room to room.
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A cloth to clean the area
- A lighter to heat double sided tape before applying. (Trick of the trade)
Watch video on how to install below:
Watch video on how to use below:
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to remove double sided tape easily and effectively|
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety locks and latches.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.