Dreambaby Royale Converta Playpen and 2 Panel Extension Combo Charcoal
SAVE R100 WITH THE COMBO INSTEAD OF BUYING THEM SEPARATELY!
The only one of its kind in South Africa. A large playpen that comes with a wall mounting kit to convert it into an extra-long barrier gate that’s 5m long.
COLOURS AVAILABLE: White and Charcoal
- 1 x Dreambaby Royale Converta 3-in-1 Playpen Barrier Gate | Col: Charcoal
- 1 x Dreambaby 2 Panel Royale Converta Extension Kit | Col: Charcoal
- Shipped and at your door in 1-2 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R75 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info, including video on how to use and install.*
2 in stock
Dreambaby Royale Converta Playpen and 2 Panel Extension Combo Product Features:
The Royale Converta Playpen and 2 Panel Extension Combo can be used as an extra long barrier gate (wall mounting brackets included) or as a playpen.
- The 2 Panel Royale Converta Extensions (Included in combo) quickly turns your 6 panel Play-Pen Gate into an 8 panel Play-Pen Gate. Increasing the size by 30%.
- Extends standard length of the barrier gate from 3.8m to 5m.
- Increases the size of the standard assembled playpen Dreambaby Royale Converta Playpen to: 1.45m (W) x 1.55m (L) x 740 (H) mm
Important before purchasing any gate:
Take accurate measurements. The maximum adjustable size of the extra long barrier gate includes the wall mounting brackets on the sides.
Supporting the extra long barrier gate on the floor
Supporting the extra long barrier gate on the floor (on either side) so it doesn’t shift is important. To do this, I use foam sealant tape available in the shop section here in 10m rolls.
Dreambaby Royale Converta PLAYPEN SIZE WITH Extensions VS WITHOUT Extensions
Dreambaby Royale Converta EXTRA LONG BARRIER GATE Size WITH Extensions VS WITHOUT Extensions
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety gates, extensions and playpens.
How to make your Royale Converta Playpen and 2 Panel Extension Combo a fun, comfortable and interactive space for your baby
- Invest in a well manufactured, sufficiently sized, sturdy playpen
- Invest in a good play mat. Play mats provide insulation, both from hard and cold floors. They are easy to clean and can prevent hard bumps.
- Always have a couple of your little ones’ favourite items in the playpen.
- Hang colourful toys from the top bar. The same hanging toys you would use on a pram. If it doesn’t have an attachment goodie; then use a cable tie.
Tip: Try find a toy that has a mirror, babies love seeing and talking to themselves in mirrors.
- Spend some time with your little one in the playpen
- By enforcing all the above, many positive associations towards the playpen are formed. Your baby will love playtime in the playpen.
- A playpen can also encourage your baby to stand. They lift themselves up with the support of the side panels and the non-slip play mats underneath.
Disclaimer: Don’t ever leave your little one alone in a playpen for prolonged periods of time. This will cause anxiety and create a negative association towards the playpen.