Dreambaby Foam Corner Protectors
Dreambaby Foam Corner Protectors help protect children from nasty accidents and injuries that can occur from falling onto hard, sharp corners.
- Colour: Dark Brown
- QTY: 4 per pack
- Strong double sided tape included and already placed on the corners for quick installation.
- Size: Length and Width: 4cm | Height: 2.5cm
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info and installation video
12 in stock
Dreambaby® Foam Corner Protectors Product Features
- Great for shelves, tables, desks, bookshelves, corners of steps, etc
- Easy to install.
- Adhesive tape attaches protectors to all kinds of furniture without causing any damage or marks.
- Simply slip over the corner to help cushion the fall and prevent accidents.
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be fitted.
- A cloth to clean the area
- The product comes with double sided tape, however in my experience, it is advisable to reinforce the tape with clear silicone sealant available in a tube that you can get from any hardware (Not provided/included.)
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting the installation process)
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you and your family are happy with the placement.
***Important Safety Tip: Can also be installed upside down for corners on higher tables, where the sharp corner is facing down.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape.
- Apply a small amount of clear silicone sealant on the inside corner of the corner guard
- Place the corner guard on the danger corner and position into place.
- Allow 24 hours for the clear silicone sealant/self adhesive tape to set properly, this will vary depending on the sealant purchased.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding any packaging and placing the methylated spirits out of reach or in an already child proofed cabinet.
Watch installation video for more info:
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to remove double sided tape easily and effectively|