Dreambaby Appliance Latch
The Dreambaby Appliance Latch helps prevent baby from getting into the refrigerator and other appliances that may contain products that are harmful to children, for example: plastic, glass, medicines & alcohol.
*Scroll down for more info and installation instructions.*
- Shipped and at your door in 1-2 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R75 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
8 in stock
Dreambaby Appliance Latch Product Features:
- Main Function: Helps prevent baby from getting into the refrigerator and other appliances. Refrigerators contain products that may be harmful to small children i.e.plastic, glass, medicines & alcohol
- Included: 1 x Dreambaby Appliance Latch
- Easy to install
- Use pull tab to open, press to close
- Colour: White
- Material: Velcro
- *Not to be used with appliances which generate heat.
Watch the video for more information.
Dreambaby Appliance Latch Installation Instructions:
*Not to be used with appliances which generate heat.
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area
- A cloth to clean the area
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting)
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you and your family are happy with the placement (repositioning it later will cause the adhesion to weaken.)
- Install high enough, out of toddlers reach.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Then, remove film from double sided tape.
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 24 hours before operating.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging
- Store the methylated spirits out of reach or in a child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the latch to other occupants.
RELATED CHILD SAFETY PRODUCTS
CLICK HERE for more locks and latches available in the shop section
For child safety products specifically pertaining to Kitchen Safety CLICK HERE