Dreambaby Appliance Latch
- Main Function: Helps prevent baby from getting into the refrigerator. Refrigerators contain products that may be harmful to small children i.e.plastic, glass, medicines & alcohol.
- Simple to install and use Pull tab to open, press to close
- Install high enough, out of toddlers reach
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info and installation instructions.*
- Main Function: Helps prevent baby from getting into the refrigerator. Refrigerators contain products that may be harmful to small children i.e.plastic, glass, medicines & alcohol
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A cloth to clean the area
- A lighter to heat double sided tape before applying.
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting)
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you and your family are happy with the placement.
- Install high enough, out of toddlers reach.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape and use a lighter to heat the double-sided tape, this is a trick that makes it extra sticky so that it adheres properly.
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 48 hours before operating.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging and placing the methylated spirits out of reach or in an already child proofed cabinet.
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 24 hours before operating.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to everyone who might need to access the cupboard or appliance where the product has been installed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.