Baby Safety Corner Latches – 2 pack
Main Function: Helps prevent baby from getting into cupboards and drawers that may be harmful. Protects slamming fingers.
- QTY per Pack: 2 x Cupboard/Drawer Corner Latches
- Colour: White
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info and installation instructions.*
6 in stock
Baby Safety Corner Latch Installation method:
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver else whilst you install.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you and your family are happy with the placement.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape and use a lighter to heat the double-sided tape, this is a trick that makes it extra sticky so that it adheres properly.
- Mount the end, with the release button, to the side of the cupboard, while the other end, without release button, is mounted to the front of the drawer itself. *Ensure that the correct position has been chosen as repositioning later will cause the tack to weaken.*
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 48 hours before operating.
- To open, press the release button and pull the drawer out. When pushing the drawer closed, the latch will automatically lock when two parts make contact.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging and placing the methylated spirits and lighter out of reach or in an already child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to everyone who might need to access the corner cupboard or drawer where the product has been installed.
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to remove double sided tape easily and effectively|
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety locks and latches.