Baby Proof Toilet Lock
Helps prevent baby from getting into the toilet as well as throwing and flushing items down the toilet. Protects baby from harmful bacteria found inside the toilet.
Currently only available in colour: GREY AND WHITE
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2 days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info, including installation instructions and how to use.
Our Baby Proof Toilet Lock helps prevent baby from getting into the toilet as well as throwing and flushing items down the toilet.
- Protects baby from harmful bacteria found inside the toilet.
Material: ABS resin + PE safety lock
Special Feature: Length can be adjusted. Universal design fits all toilets. Can also be used for various cupboards and drawers.
How to use:
- To Open: Push button, whilst pulling the connector. Two hands required.
- To Lock: Push button and press down.
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A cloth to clean the area
- A lighter to heat double sided tape before applying.
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting)
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you and your family are happy with the placement.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape and use a lighter to heat the double-sided tape, this is a trick that makes it extra sticky so that it adheres properly.
- Hold down for 60 seconds to ensure the product is stuck down.
- Once installed, de-activate (leave open) and allow the double-sided tape to set for at least 12hrs before activating
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging and placing the methylated spirits out of reach or in an already child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to everyone who might need to access the toilet/cupboard or drawer where the product has been installed.
Single Unit, 2 pack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.