Baby Proof Multi-Purpose Pinch Lock
Helps prevent baby from getting into cupboards/drawers/toilets and appliances as well as preventing slamming little fingers when attempting to open cupboards/drawers.
Versatile and can be shortened to required size. You will need a regular sized flat screw driver and sharp scissor to unclip at the back and cut the plastic link
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R85 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info, including installation instructions and how to use.
Baby Proof Multi-Purpose Pinch Lock Product Features:
- Colour: Grey
- Size: 20cm*5.5cm*1.4cm
Material: ABS resin + PE safety lock
- Special Feature: Length can be adjusted
- Main Function: Helps prevent baby from getting into cupboards/drawers/toilets and appliances as well as preventing slamming little fingers when attempting to open cupboards/drawers
How to use:
- To open: Pinch side clips simultaneously, whilst pulling the connector.
- To close: Pinch side clips simultaneously, whilst putting the connector back in place and release.
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A cloth to clean the area
- A lighter to heat double sided tape before applying.
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting)
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you and your family are happy with the placement.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape and use a lighter to heat the double-sided tape, this is a trick that makes it extra sticky so that it adheres properly.
- Try not to touch the adhesive tape with your fingers as it will compromise the stickiness.
- Once installed, de-activate and allow the double-sided tape to set for at least 12hrs before activating
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging and placing the methylated spirits out of reach or in an already child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to everyone who might need to access the toilet/cupboard or drawer where the product has been installed.
|⇒ CLICK HERE to read article on how to remove double sided tape easily and effectively|
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety locks and latches.
Perma Child Safety