Baby Proof Toilet Lock
Helps prevent baby from harmful bacteria found in your toilet; Climbing INTO the toilet as well as throwing and flushing items/precious pets down the toilet.
Versatile and can be shortened to required size. You will need a small sized star screwdriver and sharp scissor to cut the plastic link to required size if needed.
Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to everyone who will need to access the toilet, especially guests.
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info, including installation instructions and how to use.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Baby Proof Toilet Lock Product Features:
- Colour: Grey
- Size: 20cm*5.5cm*1.4cm
Material: ABS resin + PE safety lock
- Special Feature: Length can be adjusted
- Main Function: Helps prevent baby from harmful bacteria found in your toilet; climbing into the toilet as well as throwing and flushing items/precious pets down the toilet.
How to use:
- To open: Pinch side clips simultaneously, whilst pulling the connector.
- To close: Pinch side clips simultaneously, whilst putting the connector back in place and release.
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A cloth to clean the area
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting)
- Ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install.
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you and your family are happy with the placement.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape and stick down.
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 48 hours before operating.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging and placing the methylated spirits out of reach or in an already child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to everyone who will need to access the toilet, especially guests.
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler bathroom safety products.
Perma Child Safety
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Remove Double Sided Tape
6 Easy Options to Remove Double Sided Tape
- Please keep children away whilst performing any of these removal techniques. *Ensure all products used below are stored away after use, in a childproof cabinet or storage unit.
- Applying a bit of heat (with a lighter or hair dryer) to any of these options to remove stubborn self adhesive tape will speed up the process (perhaps even take it off completely by rubbing the surface with your thumb just after the heat has been applied)
Double sided tape is a very useful product to have around the home, but successfully removing it can prove to be a real problem. The best method of removing double sided tape will depend on the type of surface it’s stuck to, and may require a little trial and error. Keep reading for some helpful suggestions on how to remove double sided tape.
OPTION 1 (2 Quick Steps)
Spray the affected area with Shield Engine Cleaner (Solvent Based) and leave for 5-10 min. (Available at Builders Warehouse and other leading retailers in the car care section)
Heat slightly with a lighter or hair dryer & peel/rub off OR use an old clean cloth to remove stubborn residue. If there is still some residue left, repeat above or use methylated spirits or lemon essential oil available at Clicks or any other pharmacy.