Adjustable Magnetic Child Lock
Our versatile, adjustable magnetic child locks can be used in the kitchen, bathroom, living room or entertainment area to childproof cabinets, corner drawers, appliances and the toilet.
Included in pack:
- 5 x Adjustable Magnetic Child Lock
- 1 x Key with convenient key holder to stick on the wall or tiles to keep the key safe and out of reach.
Main Function: Helps prevent baby from getting into cupboards, drawers, toilets and appliances that may be harmful. Protects slamming fingers.
Easy to install with an adjustable, soft textured strap that can be cut to required size. No drilling required. Product comes with durable 3m double sided tape.
*Scroll Down For More Info*
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
4 in stock
Adjustable Multi-Purpose Lock Product Features:
- Colour: White
- Material: ABS resin + TPE connector
- Special Feature: Length can be adjusted
- Main Function: Helps prevent baby from getting into toilets, cupboards, drawers and appliances that may be harmful. Protects slamming fingers.
How to use (refer to product images):
- To open: Place magnetic key provided on the circle of the lock whilst lifting the connector simultaneously.
- To close: Simply push the connector back in place and release.
You will need:
- Methylated Spirits to clean area where the product will be installed.
- A dry cloth to clean the area
Steps to install:
(Kindly read through before starting, this is an Adult only installation, please ensure your child is being supervised by an informed caregiver whilst you install)
- Before sticking the product down, ensure you and your family are happy with the placement.
- Clean areas with methylated spirits, ensuring the area is completely dry before you apply the product.
- Remove film from double sided tape and stick down.
- Leave adhesive to set for at least 48 hours before operating.
- Make sure you clean up afterwards, discarding of any packaging and placing the methylated spirits out of reach or in an already child proofed cabinet.
- Give proper instructions on how to operate the lock to everyone who will need to access the cupboards, drawers and appliances.
TO REMOVE LATER:
Double sided tape can be removed later by applying heat and rubbing it off; Any left-over sticky residue can be removed with spirits or lemon essential oil. For stubborn residue follow these instructions – CLICK HERE