- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Active Baby Head Bumper
The Active Baby Head Bumper, weighing less than 100 grams, is ideal for protecting your little one from potentially harmful surfaces and corners whilst they learn to explore. This ultra-lightweight design is extremely important for an infant’s developing neck muscles.
*Scroll down for more info*
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2 days! Courier Fees Apply from R65 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
4 in stock
The Active Baby Head Bumper – Ideal for when your little one is cruising for a bruising!
- Suitable for the ages between 7 months to just over 2 years, stretching from 40 to 53 cm in circumference.
- The impact tested protective foam is designed to help absorb and reduce the impact of falls from a child’s own height and lessens the chance of head injury when infants are learning to crawl, sit and walk.
- Currently available in red only
- Comfortable (stretchy), circumference band allows for growth and ventilation.
- Adjustable soft (stretchy), elastic chinstrap.
- Ultra-lightweight materials avoid pressure on developing neck muscles.
- Helps to promote early cycle helmet wearing habits and general hat wearing to protect from the sun.
- Ideal head cushion – for the sitting up, crawling, pulling up against furniture, first steps, walking and playing outdoor stages.
- Strategically placed ventilation holes allow heat out (Please scroll down for safety warning!)
Baby Toddler Head Protectors
Baby toddler head protectors provide an ideal solution to help protect sensitive spots on the head when your baby learns to crawl, sit or walk. Ideally suited for ages: 8-24 months.
Also ideal for children with special needs; children who have recently undergone head surgery or incurred a minor fracture to the skull.
Getting your baby to wear anything on their head can be a huge challenge.
- Useful tips and tricks to overcome this challenge… read more
Learn What to Do in Case Your Child has a Head Injury
Article courtesy of: Ask Dr Sears