Dreambaby 2 Panel Royale Converta Extensions
The 2 Panel Royale Converta Extensions quickly and easily turns your 6 panel Royale Converta Playpen/Gate into an 8 panel Playpen/Gate, increasing the size by 30%. Size: 2 panels alone = 124 cm in total
MEASUREMENTS & SIZE OF ROYALE CONVERTA WITH 2 PANEL EXTENSIONS:
- Dimensions when used as a long barrier gate with extensions: 5.04m wide and 74cm tall (Width size includes wall mounting brackets)
- Dimensions when assembled as a playpen with extensions: 1.45m (W) x 1.55m (L) x 740 (H) mm
- Stackable and Easy to store when not in use, simply fold like a concertina. Space needed to store when not in use: 70cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 75cm (H) – without extensions & 70cm (L) x 30cm (W) x 75cm (H) – with extensions.
✓ Box includes: 1 x Dreambaby 2 Panel Royale Converta Extension
Important before purchasing any gate:
Take accurate measurements. The maximum adjustable size of the extra long barrier gate includes the wall mounting brackets on the sides used to secure the gate.
♥ Shipped and at your door in 2-3 working days! Courier Fees Apply from R75 (JHB/Midrand/PTA) – Other regions in South Africa vary
*Scroll down for more info, including video on how to use.*
3 in stock
Dreambaby 2 Panel Royale Converta Extensions Product Features:
- Size: 2 panels = 124 cm in total
- The Dreambaby 2 Panel Royale Converta Extensions quickly and easily turns your 6 panel Play-Pen Gate into an 8 panel Play-Pen Gate, increasing the size by 30%.
- Extends length of barrier gate to 5.04m.
- Increases the size of the standard assembled playpen Dreambaby Royale Converta Playpen to: 1.45m (W) x 1.55m (L) x 740 (H) mm
Dreambaby Royale Converta PLAYPEN SIZE WITH Extensions VS WITHOUT Extensions
Dreambaby Royale Converta EXTRA LONG BARRIER GATE Size WITH Extensions VS WITHOUT Extensions
Watch the video below for more information on this product)
CLICK HERE for more baby/toddler safety gates, extensions and playpens.
How to make your new playpen a fun, comfortable and interactive space for your baby
- Invest in a well manufactured, sufficiently sized, sturdy playpen
- Invest in a good play matt. Play matts provide great insulation, both from hard and cold floors. They are easy to clean and can prevent hard bumps from baby falling backwards or forwards for that matter. Play matts also provide a non slip surface to place your playpen on. There are some great interlocking, affordable play matts available at West Pack Lifestyle. If you are looking for something a little more high end and chic, check out Tayla Jean Play Matts
- Always have at least one of your little ones’ favourite items in the playpen, it can be a soft toy, a blankie or pacifier.
- Hang colourful toys from the top bar; the same ones you would use on a pram, if it doesn’t have an attachment goodie, then you can use a cable tie (just make sure you cut the cable tie and burn the sharp bit where you have cut it to make scratch proof) Tip: Try find a toy that has a mirror, babies love seeing and talking to themselves in mirrors.
- Spend some time with your little one in the playpen, this is important so that they don’t feel abandoned.
- By enforcing all the above, many positive associations towards the playpen are formed, and your baby will love playtime in the playpen.
- A playpen can also encourage your baby to stand by lifting themselves up and being able to stand with the support of the side panels and the non-slip play matts underneath.
Disclaimer: Don’t ever leave your little one alone in a playpen for prolonged periods of time. This will cause anxiety and create a negative association towards the playpen.